HOW TO OBTAIN THE CFC STATUS
The CFC status is a label created by Law 44-10. It gives access to an attractive set of advantages. These advantages include tax incentives, exchange control facilitation measures and other benefits for doing business facilitation.
DESCRIPTION AND ELIGIBILITY
Letter of intent
Documents to download
File Size 129.10 KB
last update 28/09/2016
The application file for CFC status shall include the following documents duly completed and signed:
- The CFC status application Form (for companies that do not require a license), or
- The CFC status application Form and the relevant license * (if such a license is required, see list below)
- The business plan.
The companies not yet established having requested the CFC Status shall benefit from an accelerated procedure for the creation of their legal entity at the Casablanca Regional Investment Center (within a 48 hour deadline after completion of creation file). Consequently, in order to benefit from this accelerated procedure, the companies shall necessarily contact the assistance team within CFCA.
This step consists of:
- The file review by CFCA;
- Final approval of the application by the CFC Commission (within a maximum deadline of 45 days) and granting of the CFC status;
- Notifying the company it was granted the CFC status
Once the CFC status granted, the company must submit to CFCA on an annual basis:
- An annual reporting;
- The payment of the CFC status annual fees